Therefore … set to music the verses and the divine words so that they may be sung with soul-stirring melody in the Assemblies and gatherings, and that the hearts of the listeners may become tumultuous and rise towards the Kingdom of Abhá in supplication and prayer. — ʻAbdu’l-Bahá
bahá’í song project was launched in 2011 by a group of friends who wanted to encourage others to sing and play Bahá’í songs in their communities. Over the years it has become a resource for people from all around the world who share the understanding that singing prayers and sacred verses can bring much joy and vibrancy to a community, and resources for learning to sing and play songs should be easily accessible. We hope this website can serve as a tool to create a joyous and uplifting atmosphere in your communities.
How to contribute
There are many ways in which you can contribute.
- Share this website with your friends (WhatsApp, email, Twitter, Facebook)
- Subscribe to our channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Report errors (contact form)
- Submit songs for publication (contact form)
- Help out with development (the code is on GitHub)
- Donate to support further development and maintanance as well as new recordings with PayPal
This project would not be possible without the contributions of so many people. Thank you to
- All the friends who shared songs with us
- Chad for many brainstorming sessions
- Armin for the introduction to static site generators