Intone, O My servant, the verses of God that have been received by thee, as intoned by them who have drawn nigh unto Him, that the sweetness of thy melody may kindle thine own soul, and attract the hearts of all men… — Bahá’u’lláh
bahá’í song project was launched in 2011 by a group of friends who wanted to encourage others to sing and play Bahá’í songs in their communities. Over the years it has become a resource for people from all around the world who share the understanding that singing prayers and sacred verses can bring much joy and vibrancy to a community, and resources for learning to sing and play songs should be easily accessible. We hope this website can serve as a tool to create a joyous and uplifting atmosphere in your communities.
How to contribute
There are many ways in which you can contribute.
- Share this website with your friends (WhatsApp, email, Twitter, Facebook)
- Subscribe to our channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Report errors (contact form)
- Submit songs for publication (contact form)
- Help out with development (the code is on GitHub)
- Donate to support further development and maintanance as well as new recordings with PayPal
This project would not be possible without the contributions of so many people. Thank you to
- All the friends who shared songs with us
- Chad for many brainstorming sessions
- Armin for the introduction to static site generators