bahá’í song project collects the following data
- Personal identification information (name, email address)
- Anonymized, aggregate usage data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide bahá’í song project with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us via contact form or via email
- Use or view our website (via your browser’s cookies)
How will we use your data?
bahá’í song project collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to messages
- Send email updates
- Understand how the website is used
What are your data protection rights?
bahá’í song project would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request bahá’í song project for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that bahá’í song project correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request bahá’í song project to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that bahá’í song project erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that bahá’í song project restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to bahá’í song project’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that bahá’í song project transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that bahá’í song project has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 (0)228-997799-0
- Address: Der Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit - Graurheindorfer Str. 153 - 53117 Bonn